Senior Financial Analyst
Metrowest, MA 01752
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A pharmaceutical company West of Boston is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key participant in the creation of the company’ s annual, and long-term, operating plans. This position stands on a contract basis. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Perform analysis, reporting, and monitoring of operating results
- Track, analyze, and report on actual spending and budget/forecast variance
- Assist with monthly close activities
- Special projects and analysis as required
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Budgeting and Forecasting experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel (lookups and pivot tables)
Nice to Have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 173623
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.