.NET Full-Stack Developer
Manhattan, NY 10016
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A consulting firm seeks a .NET Full-Stack Developer on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an exceedingly organized professional looking for a vigorous and dynamic environment.
- Manage and work on web-based projects
- Collaborate with other developers
- 5 or more years of development using C#.NET
- 3 or more years Maintenance Experience in large enterprise Projects
- Involvement in SQL Server writing complex queries and analyzing the data
- Practical knowledge of OOP concepts and solid principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial and/or Consulting industry experience
- Dependency Injection practice
- Knowledge of Angular
Job ID: 174569
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.