Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to expand your technical experience? An insurance company seeks a .NET Developer to join their team on a 6 to 12-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional by improving the team’ s processes.
- Work on the main platform and focused on transitioning to the new one, which is built in Java
- 5 or more years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- Experience using and developing REST APIs using Micro services architecture
- AWS and/or cloud experience very helpful
Nice to Haves:
- Java experience and related tools such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Maven
- Insurance industry experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience with cloud computing services (Amazon Web Services like Lambda, S3, CloudWatch, ECS, and RDS)
Job ID: 173483
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.