Boston, MA 02109
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A software company seeks a Junior Staff Accountant to join their team. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative environment in Boston.
- Maintain all general ledger accounting
- Ensure accuracy in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and the company’ s policies and procedures
- Manage account receivable details and control accounts
- Adjust entries for prepaid amortizations
- Prepare fixed asset depreciation and accruals
- Support with monthly and quarterly state sales tax filing
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Solid Excel proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Navision (Microsoft Dynamics NAV), NetSuite, Concur, Paychex and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to train in other areas of accounting
- Customer focused with a desire to serve in team environment
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175118
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.