Brooklyn, NY 11210
Are you looking to be a part of a team that deeply understands the root causes of social injustices? A non-profit seeks a talented and motivated Accountant to join their team on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Update the cash flow forecast daily
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Maintain a fixed asset schedule and review for accuracy and compliance
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Review and reconcile the General Ledger accounts
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and other reports as needed
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience
- Exposure to recording investments
- Proficiency in Excel especially in pivots and lookups
- Non-profit industry experience
- Practice fund EZ software
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 174529
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.