Metrowest, MA 01776
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Ready to join a fast-paced organization? A retail company seeks a Senior Accountant to participate in full cycle of accounting operations. The individual in this role will support the preparation of monthly financial statement package in compliance with GAAP requirements. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an initiative-taking, creative-thinking individual who is interested in driving change within an organization.
- Manage the full cycle accounts payable process including expense reimbursement preparation, invoice processing, and payment disbursements
- Review all payment items in line with Approval Procedure and Matrix
- Assist with process streamline initiatives
- Maintain vendor information including W-9s and year-end 1099 reporting
- Setup and review of new vendors including payment terms and banking information
- Handle daily cash applications including checks and electronic payments, initiate wire transfers
- Prepare journal entries, accounts reconciliations, bank accounts, etc.
- Assist with audit including providing requested documents and preparation of schedules
- Organize cross-training and contribute to build a strong team
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 or more years of related work experience
- ERP system knowledge
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, persuasive, results-driven, and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 176201
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.