Rhode Island, RI 02903
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A private equity firm seeks a talented and motivated Accountant for full-time work. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, benevolent, and dynamic!
- Compile and analyze financial data to prepare accounting entries
- Prepare wire transfers and perform reconciliations of bank and investment accounts
- Maintain and reconcile inter-company borrowings and balances
- Assist in the maintenance of the fixed asset and depreciation subsystem
- Prepare the quarterly and annual financial statements, financial forecasts, and budgets
- Work on ad-hoc reporting
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Practice using a general ledger accounting system.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word
Nice to Haves:
- Experience within a public accounting, private equity, financial services, legal or consulting environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Workday software
Job ID: 174458
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.