Manhattan, NY 10036
Do you have a background in both public and private accounting? Are you looking to expand your experience? A highly regarded Financial Services firm is looking for an Accounting Associate to join their Management Company team. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment.
- Prepare and analyze monthly and annual financial statements
- Handle management and regulatory reporting for multiple legal entities in global capital markets
- Work on special projects that involve new fund launches, conduct historical analyses, field bespoke, etc.
- Manage requests from various internal groups
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Must list GPA
- 2 to 3 years of public accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Big 4 experience
- Professional or Academic achievements
Job ID: 174363
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.