Manhattan, NY 10036
Do you have a background in both public and private accounting? Are you looking to expand your experience? A highly regarded Financial Services firm seeks an Accounting Manager to join their Management Company team. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment.
- Oversee a small accounting team in New York
- Prepare and analyze monthly and annual financial statements
- Work on special projects that involve new business initiatives
- Fund launches as it pertains to the management company
- Manage ad hoc requests from various internal groups
- Assist with improving and reengineering the existing processes with the software developers
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 7 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MCA experience at another company
- Involvement with a Big 4
- Professional or Academic achievements
- Detail oriented and strategic thinker
Job ID: 174364
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.