Accounts Payable Associate
128 Belt, MA 02090
Do you have strong customer service skills? Do you pay close attention to detail? A sports retail company seeks an Accounts Payable Associate for full-time work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment South of Boston.
- Process accounts payable and travel expense reimbursements
- Help enter all invoices/vouchers for payment processing in a timely manner
- Reconcile vendor statements on a weekly basis and handle vendor and internal inquiries
- Assist in the annual financial statement audit, tax preparation and bank compliance audit
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a business environment
- Qualified in General Ledger, Inventory, Accounts Payable, Cost and Margin analysis
- Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills
- Quick Books experience
Nice to Haves:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 174105
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates only currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.