Accounts Payable Associate
Boston, MA 02118
Are you looking to expand your professional experience to a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization? A premier boutique florist and garden retailer in the Boston seeks a talented and motivated Accounts Payable Associate to join their team on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Process all merchandise payable invoices, obtain necessary approvals and document backup
- Work cooperatively with Receiving, Inventory, and Purchasing Departments to process perishables and hard-goods invoices to ensure accuracy
- Receive and post international invoices, and process check runs as needed
- Process interdepartmental transfer entries
- Generate weekly and monthly analysis reports for management
- Strong Accounts Payable experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and have knowledge of other standard Microsoft Office programs and the ability to adapt to internal computer systems
- Proactive and analytical with a customer service orientation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Great Plains experience
- Involvement in high-end retail and/or nursery, horticultural or floral industry
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175536
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.