Accounts Payable Associate
Boston, MA 02199
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Ready for the chance to apply yourself at a fast-paced company? A financial services company seeks a bright and passionate Accounts Payable Associate to perform efficient maintenance accounting tasks, process invoices, employee travel and expense reimbursements. This position stands on a 3-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking to join a vigorous environment and make an immediate impact.
- Process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- Audit employee expense reports
- Research, resolve, and answer employee inquiries regarding reimbursement policy and process
- Prepare employee checks, wire transfers, and ACH payments in an accurate and timely manner
- Update check log, process void checks, and request stop payments
- General administrative tasks including filing, copying, opening mail
- At least three years of related work
- Strong time management skills
- Must be enrolled or have taken relevant accounting courses
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175568
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.