Accounts Payable Associate
Boston, MA 02124
Are you looking to develop your professional skills as part of a collaborative team? A large biotechnology company seeks a talented and experienced Accounts Payable Associate to join their team on a 3-month contract basis. This individual will manage the AP process and help with processing invoices and vendor payments. Additionally, this is a great prospect for an enthusiastic professional who is looking to work within a rapidly growing and innovative environment.
- Accurately process and input invoice information in G/L system and route invoices for approval to the business
- Organize and file invoices efficiently
- Monitor the AP by inbox by responding to inquiries and printing invoices for processing
- Provide excellent service to internal and external customers
- AP Experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Nice to Haves:
- NetSuite proficiency
- Biotech industry experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176149
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.