Accounts Payable Associate
Metrowest, MA 02139
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A growing and vibrant pharmaceutical company seeks an Accounts Payable Associate on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to lead to permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Assist with managing invoice mail box as well as assist with opening, date stamping, and scanning all incoming mail
- Process invoices in accordance with established procedures
- Ensure proper remit-to location, account coding, approvals received via Oracle Workflow Approval for PO invoices
- Support the month-end and year-end close processes
- Provide Financial Analysts with required information
- Assist in maintaining all AP related files
- Deliver all audit requests to audit team within timeline specified
- Solid AP skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and directed
Nice to Haves:
- Oracle proficiency
- Financial ERP systems knowledge
- Pharmaceutical or life science industry experience
Job ID: 172195
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.