Accounts Payable Associate
South of Boston, MA 02379
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A telecommunications company seeks an Accounts Payable Associate for full-time work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others regarding purchases
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Assist corporate financial officers and division personnel as necessary
- Act as a liaison between corporate and subsidiary accounts payable departments
- Tracks and records all scheduled payments
- Monitors disbursement bank accounts for transaction exceptions
- Proficiency in Excel
- At least 2 years AP Experience
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, client focused, organized, results driven, and collaborative
- Capacity to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 174383
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.