Accounts Payable Clerk
Manhattan, NY 10019-6064
Looking to advance your career? Ready to join a fast-paced organization? A premier Law Firm in New York seeks an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team! This position stands on a contract basis as they implement a new T&E System! This is a tremendous prospect for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous environment.
- Assist processing and accounting reporting
- Support the Accounts Payable team
- Bachelor' s degree
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable including processing and expense reimbursements
- Chrome River software experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Law firm/legal experience
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 175771
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.