Accounts Payable Manager
Boston, MA 02109
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience to a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization? A vibrant and developing software company seeks an Accounts Payable Manager on a 3-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend longer or convert into permanent work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Review employee expenses
- Help to utilize system better and Pay lists
- Evaluate pay lists on weekly basis for approval and vendor changes
- Manage purchase card administration
- Direct the Company' s purchasing card program
- Help to start up Procurement/Vendor Maintenance
- Handle the PO Process
- Manage vendor negotiations and the vendor on-boarding process
- Administer the program and grant access
- At least 5 years of standalone AP experience
- Involvement with PO based AP system.
- Practice with travel and expenses
Nice to Have:
- Experience with a P Card program
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175457
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.