Accounts Payable Specialist
Boston, MA 02116
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A cyber security company seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist on a 3-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. This is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic and exceedingly organized self-starter looking for a fast-paced environment.
- Reconcile credit cards
- Help with travel and expense reporting
- Perform ad hoc work
- Coordinates mandated tax reporting
- Review, reconcile and troubleshoot vendor statements monthly
- Assist in the preparation of annual reporting and audits
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- NetSuite proficiency
- At least 3 to 5 years of AP experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Works well independently
Job ID: 174722
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.