Accounts Payable Specialist
Manhattan, NY 10012
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A Large Media Company seeks Accounts Payable Specialist on a 3 to 5-month contract basis. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Process accounts payable and travel expense reimbursements
- Help enter all invoices/vouchers for payment processing in a timely manner
- Reconcile vendor statements on a weekly basis and handle vendor and internal inquiries
- Assist in the annual financial statement audit, tax preparation and bank compliance audit
- Minimum of 5 years full cycle Accounts Payable experience
- High volume Accounts Payable experience
- Comfortable processing T&E’ s
- Comfortable assisting with accounts payable month-end close
- Great personality and excellent communication skills
- Supervisory involvement
- Concur software
- Media industry experience
Job ID: 174725
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.