Accounts Payable Supervisor
Metrowest, MA 01581
Do you have strong data analysis skills? Are you looking to develop your professional skills as part of a collaborative team? A service company seeks an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their bright and passionate team! This individual will be a key contributor to the AP department by processing vendor invoices, and preparing weekly check runs. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Supervise the Accounts Payable Department through the efficient entry, coding and payment of all vendor accounts.
- Provide customer service for internal and external customers, fielding questions directed at accounts payable
- Process weekly disbursement, including checks and ACH payments
- Maintain a current list of the Accounts Payable Department job functions
- Communicate effectively with employees and maintain a positive working relationship when addressing problems and coming up with solutions
- Supervise reconciliation of vendor accounts and their balances
- Train staff on new procedures
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 year of work experience as an Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Exposure within AP department which processes invoices weekly
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Highly attentive to detail
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, customer-service oriented, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175850
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.