Accounts Receivable Associate
128 Belt, MA 02481
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A Software Development and Implementation firm seeks an Accounts Receivable Associate to join their team on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative environment.
- Perform A/R function in an accounting department
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and related documents or records
- A/R collection and processing of customer payments
- Proactive in calling customers to achieve collection goals
- Review customer accounts and make necessary adjustments
- Investigate questionable data and respond to customers on a timely manner
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Expense reconciliation and/or A/R experience
- Exposure to dealing with expense Reports/T&E
Nice to Have:
- Software implementation or consulting industry experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175073
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.