Accounts Receivable Clerk
Metrowest, MA 02783
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? An advertising company seeks a dynamic, team-player Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their Finance Operations Department. This position stands on a contract basis; however, this role has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Enter orders and error detection and resolution
- Manage payment application and error detection and resolution
- Research and resolve of customer requests including account reconciliation
- Review and process transactional activity
- Report and interact with customer care agents, customers, and colleagues in other departments
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as needed for new business initiatives or projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and reliable follow-through
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Practice working in Zuora, NewsCycle or another CRM, ERP, or billing system
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Job ID: 174766
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.