Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Boston, MA 02143
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? An environmental services company seeks an Accounts Receivable Coordinator on a 3-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to expand to permanent work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Contact customers with past-due account balances.
- Identify, analyze, research, and reconcile customer accounts to maintain the receivables aging and meet a monthly collections goal.
- Work with internal and external customers via in-person, phone, and email communication to solve queries
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Business, or other related field preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, analytical, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174208
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.