Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Manhattan, NY 10004
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A progressive academic institution seeks an Accounts Receivable Coordinator for a 2-month contract position. However, this opportunity has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Process all AmeriCorps awards for students
- Pull scholarship information from AmeriCorps website and applying payments to student accounts
- Manage data entry
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles, debits, credits and reconciliations
- Data entry skills
- Proficient in Excel with a willingness to learn pivot tables and v-lookups
- Accounting/Bursar experience from Higher education
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Experience with Google Sheets and Pivot Tables and V-Lookups in Excel
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, and collaborative
Job ID: 174479
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.