Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Metro North, NY 10522
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready to advance your career? A nonprofit is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join their team! This position stands on a 3-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. The individual in this role will be responsible for billing of federal, county and city grant along with contract payments, cash contributions and other billing responsibilities. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment.
- 2 years billing experience
- Involvement processing vouchers and reimbursements.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
Nice to Haves:
- Industry experience
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176091
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.