Accounts Receivable Manager
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Are you looking for an opportunity to build skill sets and advance your career? Ready to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization? A mid-sized creative start-up company in the CPG industry seeks an Accounts Receivable Manager. This individual will assist with EDI, collections, gross sales, chargebacks, deductions, etc. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous environment.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 4 or more years of AR experience out of a CPG environment
- Strong foundation in accounting
- Managerial experience
- Ability to understand and preform cash flow forecasting based on AR, and GL accounting
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 175099
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.