Accounts Receivable Manager
Long Island, NY 11021
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A financial services company seeks a talented and experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team! The individual in this position will oversee and direct team efforts in support of driving the revenue cycle, intake and all related activities. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for a creative and influential leader who is interested in driving change within an organization.
- Establish, track and report key metrics - A/R aging, days outstanding, bad debt ratio, department operating expense vs. budget, billing timeliness.
- Monitor key performance metrics in the revenue cycle daily
- Clean balance sheets with minimum aging items
- Give recommendations and proven track record of accepted recommendations
- Develop leadership within group to ensure future leadership exists within team
- Deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Ensure processes and tools are in place to consistently achieve monthly cash goals.
- Establishes productivity monitoring for billing and collection follow-up
- Report the revenue cycle at all levels of the organization
- Make notable and actionable suggestions for improving the revenue cycle
- At least 10 years of managing AR function within a system
- Oversee all invoicing process
- Comfortable managing an AR department with annual revenue billings
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Experience with NetSuite
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176042
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.