Accounts Receivable Manager
Manhattan, NY 10022-2786
Are you looking to advance your career? Ready to join a high-energy, growth-oriented organization? A growing consumer product goods company seeks a talented and passionate Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team! This is a contract opportunity with the possibility of converting into a permanent position. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous, lively work environment.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Experience owning the AR process from an inventory-based environment
- Knowledge of deductions, off price deals, etc
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel - vlookups and pivot tables)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Food & Beverage or CPG industry experience
- HighRadius Software Knowledge
- GreatPlains and/or QAD Practice
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176049
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.