Accounts Receivable Specialist
Boston, MA 02114
A client in Boston is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist who has accounting experience and the ability to communicate with many different stakeholders.
- Help maintain the billing system
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
- Assist in preparing work papers for the Annual Audit
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of direct accounting experience
Job Id: 173760
**Please note, our client is considering local candidates only at this time. Thank you!**
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.