Accounts Receivable Specialist
Northern New Jersey, NJ 07631
Are you looking to advance your career? Ready to join a high-energy, growth-oriented organization? A worldwide leader in luxury menswear seeks a talented and motivated Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team! This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility of converting into a permanent position. The individual in this role will be responsible for researching chargebacks and reconciliation of receivables. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous, lively work environment.
- Manage the resolution of open AR line items
- Investigate customer chargebacks
- Record cash, management of outstanding invoices and chargebacks
- Work to improve processes and policies related to accounts receivable, credit and collections
- Prepare credit memos for review
- Chargebacks and general A/R experience in the fashion, apparel, and/or consumer products industry
- Familiarity with large accounting systems
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Excellent customer relationship skills, must be diplomatic and tactful
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 175980
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.