Boston, MA 02109
A client in the Greater Boston area is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with calendar management, expense reports, data entry, and maintaining records in their internal system.
- Sort and distribute internal and external mail and faxes; gather, arrange, copy and file materials and relevant information associated with assigned tasks and activities.
- Schedule resources including people, meetings, rooms, and equipment.•
- Complete travel and expense reports.
- Prepare client correspondence
- Organize and maintain Records Management database and storage schedule including assisting RAs with scanning of client related documentation
- 2+ years Administrative experience
- Ability to identify and escalate problems
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products specifically Outlook, Word, Excel
Job Id: 173841
**Please note, our client is considering local candidates only at this time. Thank you!**
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.