Boston, MA 02210
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? A law firm seeks an Administrative Assistant for a 6 to 12-month contract role; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Prepare and file formal documents in a timely manner
- Handle administrative aspects of U.S. patent prosecution
- Monitor and maintain attorney(s) case dockets
- Upkeep patent application files
- Compose correspondence, reports, memoranda and legal documents
- Create and edit documents, memos, presentations and spreadsheets
- Coordinate schedules, meetings, calendars, and travel arrangements
- Execute time Entry and Billing
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an executive or legal assistant in a large law firm or large corporate environment
- Involvement with the preparation of formal documents for USPTO patent filings and with maintaining U.S. patent application files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, analytical, self-motivated, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- USPTO electronic filing experience
- Practice with CPI and IPDAS
- Knowledge of international procedures and requirements
Job ID: 174856
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.