Boston, MA 02110
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? Do you bring a lot of energy to the professional world? A large law firm seeks an Administrative Assistant on a 3 to 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Manage lawyer calendar appointments for client meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Arrange for travel, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Assist with time entries and billing
- Perform routine tasks, such as printing, scanning, copying messenger service, etc.
- Complete and submit Expense Forms and Check Requests in a timely manner
- Provide telephone coverage to assigned/backup lawyers.
- Create, edit, format and produce Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Aid with ongoing projects to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Create new business forms and files
- Work as part of secretarial floor teams to aid all lawyers
- At least 1 to 2 years
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Ability to maintain confidentiality dealing with sensitive information and client matters
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to type 50-60 wpm
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn new software and applications
Nice to Haves:
- Prior involvement in the legal industry
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Aptitude to focus on detail
Job ID: 174903
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.