Boston, MA 02110
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A financial services organization seeks an Administrative Assistant to join their team! Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Maintain contacts, meetings, activities, and notes into our CRM system
- Coordinate travel logistics
- Process expenses for team members
- Prepare monthly marketing updates
- Provide conference support, budget and prep notes
- Facilitate sponsored events
- Manage ad-hoc project related work as needed
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through
Nice to Haves:
- Financial services industry experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175019
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.