Boston, MA 02108
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? Do you have an interest in academia? An education services organization seeks an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 2 to 4-week contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Create materials, print materials, proof schedules, update presentations, and pack folders
- Assist with arrivals and residence hall check-ins
- Support the Office Coordinator at the Welcome Desk by answering queries and assisting students and visitors
- Support Director of Student Experience in implementing new student orientation
- Supervise volunteers, set up equipment and rooms, assist with sessions, take students on campus tours, crowd control, and answer student queries
- Experience working at a front desk
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Involvement in the education industry
Job ID: 175035
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.