Boston, MA 02210
Do you bring a lot of energy to the professional world? Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A pharmaceutical company seeks bright and passionate Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 6-mnth contract basis. This is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Directly support team members with all administrative needs
- Manage the calendar for internal and external meetings
- Maintain appointment schedules for team members
- Prioritizes and manage schedules to include daily meetings
- Coordinate travel logistics and offsite meetings and conferences
- Complete expense reports
- Assist team with contracts and purchase orders
- Support the new hire on-boarding process
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and discretion with confidential business data
- Proficiency with Outlook Calendar Management and Concur Expense reporting systems
- Skill with Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with employees at all levels in the organization and across all functions
- Ability to identify and communicate conflicts in scheduling/priorities
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175132
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.