Boston, MA 02142
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A biotech company seeks an Administrative Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend into permanent work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to grow as a professional.
- Assist candidates when they arrive for interviews
- Manage, organize, and schedule several calendars
- Formulate materials for both internal and external meetings
- Coordinate various team projects
- Prepare local and international travel plans
- Manage general office duties such as copying, filing, faxing, sorting mail, greeting visitors and maintaining the cleanliness of office area
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Experience making travel arrangements and calendar management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience supporting director level executives
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175254
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.