Boston, MA 02210
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your career? Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization? A energy company seeks a highly motivated and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant. This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual who seeks to establish an administrative career in professional office setting and wants to make a meaningful difference in the world by supporting a mission-driven team.
- Manage the front desk
- Answer and transfer calls
- Accept incoming mail
- Order and organize office supplies
- Greet visitors when they arrive
- Book rooms for meetings occasionally
- Capability to handle confidential information sensitively
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly attentive to detail
- Available to start immediately
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176071
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.