Cambridge, MA 02142
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Want to work for a rapidly growing organization? A biotech company in the Greater Boston Area seeks an Administrative Assistant for a 6-month contract opportunity. This position has the potential to go permanent. Moreover, this is an exciting and new prospect for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a up-beat, fresh, and innovative environment.
- Support different groups at different times including commercial, marketing, public relations, and bio stats
- Manage, organize, and schedule several calendars using Outlook
- Formulate materials for both internal and external meetings
- Manage expenses
- Perform ad-hoc administrative
- Customer service oriented
- Experience with scheduling
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with outlook, concur, and /or oracle
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience
Job ID: 174229
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.