Manhattan, NY 10036
Do you have strong project management skills? Are you an expert multi-tasker? A leading law firm seeks an Administrative Assistant to join the team on a 12-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their professional experience by supporting a fast-paced financial team.
- Manage calendars and meetings
- Plan action schedules
- Facilitate meetings
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience managing administrative operations
- Project management skillset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Visio, Project, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Nice to Haves:
- Involvement with supporting an accounting team
- Legal industry experience
- Elite or Aderant practice
Job ID: 173836
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.