Metrowest, MA 02453
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your career? Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization? An oil company seeks a bright and passionate Administrative Assistant to join their team! This position stands on a 1-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Confirm insurance information for customers
- Track information
- Update the information in the SugarCRM system
- Administrative experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Nice to Have:
- CRM system experience
- Sales admin involvement
- SugarCRM system practice
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, persuasive, results-driven, and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 176213
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.