North of Boston, MA 01845
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your career? Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization? A private college seeks a bright and passionate Administrative Assistant to join their team! This position stands on a 1 to 2-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. The individual will support the student life and student affairs departments, directly reporting to the VP of Student Affairs. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Manage and organize filing
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Help with licensing and reporting
- Cover front desk
- Administrative Assistant experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, persuasive, results-driven, and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Nice to Haves:
- Academia work involvement
- 5 or more years of admin experience
Job ID: 176162
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.