Northern New Jersey, NJ 07306
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A college located in Jersey City, NJ seeks an Administrative Assistant on a 2 to 3-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional.
- Put together packets for the President and Board of Trustees
- Support various executives
- Improve, edit, and fine-tune packets as necessary
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Administrative Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with and supporting high level individuals
- Keen eye for editing grammar and English
- High attention to detail
Job ID: 174508
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.