Boston, MA 02115
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A healthcare organization seeks an Administrative Assistant join their benevolent team on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Manage all incoming patient calls - answer, screen, and route calls and greeting and directing visitors and staff
- Upload outside records to Patient Medical Record
- Schedule appointments, meetings, reserve meeting locations, order refreshments, maintain calendars and prepare agendas
- Assist with Physician Credentialing, submit reimbursements, prepare correspondences, etc
- Coordinate domestic and international travel logistics
- Prepare and track forms and documents
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supply inventor
- Receive and reconcile supply orders and invoices, identifying delays and billing errors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Associates or bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized and collaborative
Job ID: 174436
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.