Administrative Project Coordinator
Boston, MA 02445
Do you bring a lot of energy to the professional world? Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A healthcare organization seeks an Administrative Project Coordinator to join their team on a 2 to 3-month contract basis. This is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Manage the day to day grants-related conflict of interest reviews
- Help organize and staff faculty committees
- Draft minutes
- Oversee auditing functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Research Associate in school
- Academia or Compliance practice
- Grants Experience
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175173
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.