Cambridge, MA 02142
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to advance your career? A nonprofit organization seeks a highly motivated, growth oriented Assistant Controller to join their team! This position stands on a 6-month contract basis. This individual will be responsible for managing a few accountants, the month end close, and leading accounting, tax, and treasury functions. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Prepare journal entries
- Review and post journal entries
- Concoct of Form 990 schedules
- Review of financial statements and flux analysis
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Nice to Haves:
- Biotechnology industry involvement
- Nonprofit experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, persuasive, results-driven, and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 176183
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.