Assistant Director of Budgets and Contracts
Manhattan, NY 10001
An established Non-Profit Organization is looking for an Assistant Director of Budgets and Contracts to join their team! This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into a permanent role. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Provide prioritization and goal setting for the team
- Prepare annual budgets for all agency government contracts
- Oversee billing and budget modifications
- Monitor timeline of government budgets to meet all deadlines
- Provide audit documentation
- Deliver spending and contract funding variances, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 5 years relevant experience
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Prior involvement in budgeting and accounting analysis.
- Experience with DYCD, ACS, DOE, HUD, DHS and/or United Way
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP’ s, pivot tables, variance)
Nice to Haves:
- MIP or Fund EZ software practice
- Experience specifically in a social service agency
Job ID: 172554
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.