Assistant Treasury Manager
Manhattan, NY 10014
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to advance your career? An advertising giant seeks a collaborative, communicative Assistant Treasury Manager to join the Treasury-Risk team of professionals in Lower Manhattan! Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an initiative-taking, creative-thinking individual who is interested in driving change within an organization.
- Manage all aspects of client risk management including dashboards, client, and vendor evaluations
- Handle captive Insurance program including policy review, audit, loss reporting and financial guarantees
- Oversee the claims reporting process, analysis of premiums and responsible for all Worker’ s Compensation-related issues
- Back Up support for all Foreign Exchange (FX) responsibilities
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5 years of experience in corporate treasury, banking or finance
- Knowledge of Financial Statements
- Highly attentive to detail
- Corporate Credit Risk – analysis of financial statements plus an understanding of credit ratings and scores
- Insurance – understanding of corporate policies, losses and claims
- Understanding of the FX Markets, Currencies and Rate Types
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience with client risk or corporate insurance is a PLUS.
- Experience with Quantum, Sunguard, or a similar Treasury Management System or Treasury Workstation
- Knowledge of SAP
- Shared Services experience
Job ID: 176078
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.