Associate Director of Accounting
Metrowest, MA 01752
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different field? A pharmaceutical organization seeks a talented and motivated Associate Director of Accounting to join their team on a 7-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking make an immediate impact within an organization.
- Assist other Corporate Accounting Team members on their management of GL accounts
- Ensure risks associated with those accounts are well understood and properly addressed each quarter
- Guarantee that reconciliations are prepared timely, analytical support is timely and accurate, and support processes effective
- Support Accounting Team members on the management of the general ledger, the monthly close process
- Oversee the preparation of the close calendar, consolidation process, internal financial reporting and the cash flow
- Develop and review of the parent company' s quarterly reporting package
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10 or more years of experience
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, analytical, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174513
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.