Associate Finance Analyst
Metrowest, MA 01581
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready for the chance to apply yourself at a fast-paced company? A consumer goods organization seeks a talented and motivated Associate Finance Analyst to join their team on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Create assets in the fixed asset register in SAP and for purchase requisitions in ARIBA and Verisae
- Review capital spending on monthly basis with project managers to get an updated forecasted spending
- Approve purchase requisitions in ARIBA and Verisae
- Code and process all fixed assets invoices and contractor’ s application of payments
- Preform monthly accruals of fixed assets
- Update reporting for repairs and maintenance and utility accounts using analysis for excel
- Assist the Senior Financial Analyst for Fixed Assets, including preparing journal entries, monthly reviews of the fixed asset register in SAP
- Experience with fixed assets
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175585
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.